Every plastic surgeon knows that if daily cheek massage is reinforced with special exercises, it will help tighten the skin of the cheeks and prevent the appearance of a double chin. In other words, you don’t need a facelift if you do cheek exercises, including facial fitness. Some exercises can help you prevent sagging cheeks, such as:
– Raise your head and turn left so that you feel a muscle tension. Then turn right and stay still for 2-4 minutes. Repeat five to six times.
– Make a tight neck turn left and right. Five to ten times.
– Inhale the air into the cheeks, hold for 10 seconds, and release suddenly. Repeat, but already rolling with your cheeks: up and down, right and left, in a circle.
– Take the air up the cheeks and release it occasionally through pursed lips.
– Place your palms on your face so that they cover your lips, and your fingers are on your cheeks. Hold it with your fingers, try to smile, then relax.
This simple exercise will help prevent sagging cheeks and at the same time improve the condition of the lips. Their outline will become clearer, and they will experience children’s swelling. What’s nice: they don’t need a specific place or time to complete. You can do this without looking up from the monitor. The main thing to remember is that not too much is needed to prolong youth.
When the numbers go flat, people go to the gym or exercise at home. However, if the face “floats”, “bulldog cheeks” appear, the majority of the first thought is to run to beauticians. Or, go straight to a plastic surgeon. And the way out is much easier, safer, and more effective – exercises for the oval of the face from sagging cheeks help to tone and rejuvenate facial muscles in the same way as body fitness.